How to create ERC-20 wallet on MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet platform gives an extraordinary features to save ethereum balance as well as other token balances such as alt coins and are in ICO stages. Although, there are many other platforms that enables people to create ERC-20 wallets but MyEtherWallet has many ways to access the wallets and secure them in different ways. Please, follow the below steps on how to create your ERC-20 wallet and it will be useful to store any kind of tokens during an ICO period and also for Airdrops. Also, checkout on how to create HitBTC account for trading or exchange or buying crypto coins.
Steps to create ERC-20 wallet on MyEtherWallet
- First, you need to visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/ official website.
- You’ll directly see to create new wallet and asked to enter password for it.
- Enter a strong password and click on create new wallet.
- Then, it asks to download an UTC/JSON file which you can use it to recover your password or access the wallet.
- Then, click to continue and you’ll see a private key which you shouldn’t share with anyone because that’s the heart of your wallet.
- Make sure you print it and keep it with you and save the address or write it somewhere you can find easily but don’t put important files on computer.
- Now, we’ve come to very important phase on how to access your wallet.
- You’ve many ways to access your wallet through chrome extension, a hardware wallet or by using private key or JSON file. I suggest, you just access with a hardware wallet if you can afford anyone could possibly around $100 or even low.
We hope you got the whole instructions on the above process on how to create ERC-20 wallet on MyEtherwallet. Also, check out other related articles about cryptocurrency.